Designed by Swiss modular furniture pioneers, this modern storage cabinet was first created in the late 1960s. Now showcased in NY's Museum of Modern Art, this functional design icon provides a timeless expression of style which is still as relevant today as it was when it was first designed. Holding clean ruby red coloured powder coated metal panels within a tubular chromed steel frame, the design is fixed together by signature chromed ball joints.
This USM unit consists of 3 connected sections on top of one another, the top sections being two separate multi-storage extended drawers for all multi-storage needs. The middle section holds an extendable shelf with removable pen trays used to store smaller items. The final section is an extendable drawer which holds two A4 size hanging file racks. The whole unit is on top of castors with brakes for greater flexibility in movement for your office space.
Second hand USM Haller mobile storage unit in excellent condition.
• Ruby Red powder coasted metal unit with tubular chromed steel frame
• 175 H x 750 W top drawers split into 2 x multi-storage extendable drawers
• 100 H x 750 W middle extendable shelf with pen trays
• 350 H x 750 W bottom extendable drawer with 2 x A4 file racks
• On castors with brakes for increased mobility
• Includes lock and keys for each extendable drawer