The EA 219 Eames chair, designed by Charles and Ray Eames in the 1960's, is a perfect choice for the well-appointed home office or workplace. The tilt mechanism, which can be adjusted to the user's weight, is paired with soft cushions to provide excellent comfort. The higher backrest of EA 219 office chair provides total support.
In terms of both construction and shape, these chairs are similar to the design of the Aluminium Group, but their sewn-on cushions create a striking contrast to the slender aluminium profiles. The Soft Pad Chairs are softer and more voluptuous than the chairs in the Aluminium Group, but without losing the clean clarity of their common silhouette. The chairs adapt to the body of the sitter and provide extraordinary comfort.
• Second hand Vitra Eames original chair in excellent condition. Original Vitra Eames Office Chair Features
• Backrest and seat: EA 219 with high backrest. Sewn-on cushions with polyurethane foam upholstery in Leather. Side profiles and spreaders in chrome-plated die-cast aluminium.
• Seat mechanism: adjustable backward tilt, lockable in the forward position. Continuous seat height adjustment with gas spring.
• Armrests: die-cast aluminium, chrome-plated finish.
• Base: five-star base in chrome-plated die-cast aluminium. Equipped with hard castors for carpet. Castor covers chrome-plated finish.
Colour : Dim Grey
Condition : Used
Material : Leather, Chrome
Seat Height (mm): 390 - 500
Seat Depth (mm): 455
Seat Width (mm): 525
Back Height (mm): 560