Providing exceptional comfort owing to its structural design, the ES 104 Lobby Chair is the ultimate seating option for any modern space, offering the sitter support and comfort comparable to the iconic Eames Lounge Chair. It consists of three individual cushions connected laterally by two aluminium spars; similarly to the Eames aluminium chair family, in which this chair is its evolution.
Charles and Ray Eames originally designed the Lobby Chairs for the Time & Life Building in New York City. The ES 104 Lobby Chair, outfitted with the luxuriant leather cushions that distinguish this legendary seating group, is an ideal task chair for prestigious office environments
• Original Eames chair in excellent condition
Second Hand Eames Lobby Chair Key Features
• Classic Eames chair design
• Reinventing their classic lounge chair for the work environment
• Soft leather upholstered cushions and button detailing
• The Premium leather is a relatively smooth cowhide leather with a flat grain and fine top sheen. It is dyed-through and lightly pigmented. The semi-aniline leather is soft to the tough, like a leather glove.
• Adjustable back tilt, pneumatic seat height, and chrome-plated guard and castors made from modern, durable plastic
Colour : Cognac
Condition : Used- Very good
Material : Premium Leather
Seat Height (mm): 415 - 475
Seat Width (mm): 570
Back Height (mm): 410