The Segmented Table was designed by Charles & Ray Eames for Vitra in 1950 as part of the Aluminium Group office furniture.
For decades, conferences and meetings alike have been held around Charles & Ray Eames' Segmented Tables, and in modern times these tables have also been used for teamwork and collaborative work areas.
The Vitra Segmented Tables also bear high resemblance to both the contract table range and the Aluminium Group Chairs. It has a white laminated table top with a distinctive rounded black plastic edge, resting on the standard Eames segmented aluminium base with glides. The high quality materials guarantee an unusually long product lifespan.
- High quality Vitra product
- Very good condition second hand Vitra segmented table
- Boat shaped conference table that is 3350 mm long
- Seats 12 people comfortably
- Classic Vitra Eames Design
- White Laminate table top with black plastic edge