The Segmented Table was designed by Charles & Ray Eames for Vitra in 1950 as part of the Aluminium Group office furniture.
For decades, conferences and meetings alike have been held around Charles & Ray Eames' Segmented Tables, and in modern times these tables have also been used for teamwork and collaborative work areas.
The Vitra Segmented Tables also bear high resemblance to both the contract table range and the Aluminium Group Chairs. It has a white laminated table top with the variant white plastic edge, resting on the fully chrome Eames segmented aluminium base with glides. The boat shaped table top comes 2 consoles for plug sockets and Ethernet connectors. The high quality, materials guarantee an unusually long product lifespan.
- High quality Vitra product
- Very good condition second hand Vitra segmented table
- Boat shaped conference table that is 4 Meters long
- Seats 12 people comfortably
- 2 electric consoles with a total of 6 UK plug sockets, 2 Ethernet in, 4 Ethernet out. (electronics not tested)
- Classic Vitra Design
- White Laminate table top with the varient white plastic edge
- Extra-large conference table
- 2-piece table top