The Segmented Table was designed by Charles & Ray Eames for Vitra in 1950 as part of the Aluminium Group office furniture.
For decades, conferences and meetings alike have been held around Charles & Ray Eames' Segmented Tables, and in modern times these tables have also been used for teamwork and collaborative work areas.
The Vitra Segmented Tables also bear high resemblance to both the contract table range and the Aluminium Group Chairs. It has a Wooden table top resting on the standard Eames segmented aluminium base with glides. The high quality materials guarantee an unusually long product lifespan.
- High quality Vitra product
- In used condition
- Rectangular shaped conference table that is Meters long
- Seats 12 people comfortably
- Classic Vitra Design
- American Walnut table top
- Extra-large conference table
- 2-piece table top